Thursday 24 September 2015

21 Questions with… Fitness Blogger Danielle Peazer

Danielle Peazer

Danielle Paezer models for Boohoo

Photo courtesy of Boohoo

From the dance floor to the catwalk, Danielle Peazer has moved with some of the world’s biggest names in music, including Ellie Goulding, Katy Perry, Jessie J, Justin Timberlake, Kylie Minogue, Taio Cruz, Girls Aloud, James Morrison, Pixie Lott and Leona Lewis.

This expertise has taken her to the fitness fashion arena, where Danielle brings her personality and energy to over 1 million Instagram followers. With such outstanding international recognition and appreciation in her favour, Danielle has been tapped by boohoo.com as the face of the e-tailer’s latest #WeAreFit campaign.

We caught up with Danielle in her role for the online store to talk all things inspiration and motivation. Get to know her by seeing how she answered our quick-fire questions below.

  1. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is… Make a cup of tea.
  2. I would never leave home without… My phone.
  3. What I love most about Australia is… How friendly the people are! Shooting the new boohooFIT campaign in Sydney was so much fun!
  4. I’m happiest when… Sleeping. I love my sleep!
  5. My top tip for buying workout gear is… Comfort and a pop of colour. The new boohooFIT collection has some great options. 
  6. One place I’ve never been but I’d love to go is… Japan.
  7. I would never be friends with someone who… I couldn’t trust.
  8. My favourite place to shop is… Online because I can do it in bed!
  9. I stay motivated by… Looking at what I have achieved so far. It makes me want to keep striving for more!
  10. The biggest “pinch me” moment I’ve ever had was… When I met Justin Timberlake.
  11. One person I’d love to dance with is… Beyoncé.
  12. My go-to wardrobe staple would have to be… Jeans, a white T-shirt and a leather jacket.
  13. I would never be caught dead wearing… Yellow.
  14. My guilty pleasure is… 90s pop music.
  15. The last thing I googled was… How to make peppercorn sauce.
  16. My beauty routine includes… Cleansing, toning and moisturising. I love Bioderma and Glossier products.
  17. If I could describe my style in one word it would be… Easy.
  18. I love dancing because… It’s what I’ve known since I was three.
  19. The best thing about having a big social media following is… Getting to chat to my amazing followers.
  20. One thing that not many people know about me is… I don’t like cinnamon.
  21. The best life advice I’ve received is… “Be yourself and to make sure you have peace, love and happiness in you life.”

The post 21 Questions with… Fitness Blogger Danielle Peazer appeared first on theFashionSpot.

No comments:

Post a Comment